Chalo driver requirements (WA):
At least 21 years old, with the following documents:
- WA Driver’s licence
- Insurance policy either comprehensive or third party property
- Your name to be either the policyholder or a listed driver
- Insurance class must be upgraded to 3F – Hire and Drive Yourself vehicles
- Have a valid expiry date
- Car registration certificate (the car cannot be registered to a business)
- Proof of F or T extension
Any mid-size, full-size or SUV 4-door vehicle, in excellent condition, less than 10 years old.
To become a Chalo driver, simply go to your Chalo profile at partners.chalo.com to upload your required documents (see, link to required documents…) and we'll be in touch, as soon as possible to organise your vehicle inspection and get you driving.